what price to ask for?

generaldoeboy

ok im lookin to sell my ruger 10/22. im not for sure yet. I will probably sell locally but what price can i expect to get for it
it has 2 25 rnd mags
folding stock
1 ten round mag
original stock that is kinda beat up i was thinkn 300 for all of it but im not for sure.

im only askin but what are your thoughts. I also have an ithica model 66 super single what would that go for if i sold it too thanks for all your help

What kind of magazines and is the original stock a carbine or sporter and what is it made out of? With good magazines(TI or maybe the BC Steel Lips) and a walnut stock I could see maybe giving $300 for the lot.

If it's a birch or synthetic stocked carbine, I probably wouldn't ask more than $250. And I'd probably more likely be about $200. Unless they are really good mags. My brother found a brand new synthetic carbine for $190, I know that's really cheap, but...

Essentially, you're really just selling the action and mags if it's to a gun nut.

Good luck. gun)

i agree about the 250 price but it does depend on the market id ask for 3 for the whole lot and when you get offered 225-250 you are both happy

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.