What press are you using?

I've got a Dillon 550 that I bought from Dillon in the 80's, and it works very good. I've upgraded through the years to a "B", and now a "C". But I'm real finicky with my hunting hand loads, so I pretty much use it as a single stage, and I hand measure every powder load. I get good ES and accuracy in my loads, so speed of reloading isn't an issue. The Dillon is solid, but I strive for charges down to the tenths of a grain.
Same for me. The only press that I have ever had is my 550B. I bought it when I was waiting on a MAC10 .45ACP that was in NFA jail so that I could have plenty of ammo loaded during what turned out to be a 13 month wait. For hunting rounds I use it as a single stage. For other rounds I use it as it's intended. I did convert to micrometer powder bars and it does great with ball powder. Stick powder is very close but I'd rather measure individual loads with it.

I've got a 30 year old RCBS Special 5 which is no longer made and is smaller then the Rock Chucker. My dad bought it for me when I was 14. Love the press. Has always been fine. When I was loading for my 338-378, I had to sort of tip the bullets up into the seating die a bit then place on neck to seat. I am having a 338 Lapua improved built and will loading up Hammers and 285/300's as well as 250 AB's. I'm pretty sure my clearance issues will be even worse as I never loaded the 338-378 will anything bigger then 250 SGK's. I also have a Hornady Lock n Load AP that I've only used for 45 and 10mm. I don't plan on ever using anything but a single stage for my rifles. So, I'm thinking I need a new press and am wondering what guys prefer and recommend. I have been looking at the T7 and other turret presses. Thinking those would cut down on time.
I've been tickled to death with my T7's. I don't think you could go wrong with one.

I have a Hornady LnL , it's an O frame.

Since I screw dies in I would consider others if I replaced it. Not interested in buying bushings because I have multiple die sets and bushing won't go back in the box with the die.

Haven't seen a lot of Hornady listed in thread.

I got my Inline Quick Mount installed today. I had to use #14 3" Wood Screws instead of Inline's supplied #14 bolts.

My reloading bench has no over hang with a 3/4" plywood top over 2x4s rails attached to 2x6s. Since I wrapped the 2x6s with 1x6s I had to drill my front mounting screw holes on the joint of the 2x6 & 1x6 for an over hang of the quick mount. 90% of the wood screw is the 2x6. I was afraid of a separation between the 2x6 & 1x6 over time so I installed eight (8) 2" screws into the face of the 1x6 off of center of the Inline Mounting position. That should stop and separation between the 2x6 & 1x6. I used Inline's supplied nylon nuts and washers to fasten the #12 plate to the Quick Mount.

The rear #14 Wood screws are installed into a 2x6 turned side ways, attached to the 2x4 rails at each end with a 2x4 attached perpendicularly to the 2x6 and also attached to the 2x4 rails. This Inline Mount is Rock Solid.

I need to finish up the installation of the 750.

My next step after the 750 is complete is to start cleaning my dies from being in storage. I also have some Mighty Armory Dies that need to be cleaned and broken in.

What I don't like about this installation is that I am going to have to sit down on a chair while I operate the 750. The stroke of the Arm goes to low for me when I stand up. I do have plans to replace the straight arm with an Inline Roller Handle. I will also put one on my T7 and maybe my MEC Marksman.

Yesterday I ordered a Dillon Case Feeder from Scheels with SP, LP, and SR Feeder Plates.

What I don't like about this installation is that I am going to have to sit down on a chair while I operate the 750. The stroke of the Arm goes to low for me when I stand up. I do have plans to replace the straight arm with an Inline Roller Handle. I will also put one on my T7 and maybe my MEC Marksman.
Is there a reason you didn't put the 750 on top of the Ultra Mount to put it up higher?

You should really like the roller handles, that was a great upgrade on mine. I went with the ergo style and it fits me well.

Ah, fair enough, yeah I guess the case feeder would hit the overhead. Looks really good.

The quick-change plates were a whole lot more useful than I thought they'd be at first, I have several others now including a vice, CPS primer, and I got a couple of blanks to put case trimmer on also.

Other than case forming, what other tough sizing jobs do you do ?

Rockchucker: I do some light weight like stuff necking up 308 to make 338 Federal. Also, forming 256 Newton from 270 brass. I have not done this lately but 40-65 from Starline 45-70 brass. Oh, I forgot the 9.3x57 from 8mm cases. Making this 256 case became much easier swapping lube to the new RCBS lube.....not that old STP goop. The RC takes care of these job easily. The RC press is basic to my reloading. All the hand gun stuff is done on the 550's. The exception is using a Redding push through die for 40 cal. head sized rounds. The nickle 270 brass was the most complicated recently.

This primer shortage in this hoax famine has caused some primer related rationing.

Press Line Up.

Yesterday I loaded 50 rounds of 45 Colt, (6 grs of Red Dot) and setup my Redding 3BR Powder Drop.

My Thanks Go Out to Jay Davis of Redding. Jay sent me a 3BR Handle with Screw when I inquired about buying one. I explained to Jay I bought my 3BR a year ago but I am just now setting it up and I discovered there was no handle with my powder drop kit. Jay sent one to me at No Cost. Thank You Jay for the Great Customer Service.

By the way, these 50 rounds of Colt are the first cartridges that I have loaded on my New Redding T7 Press. What a Great Press!

I will be loading another 50 rounds of 45 Colt this weekend with 6.5 grs of Red Dot. My bullet weight is 250 grs.

My next project on the T7 will be 45-70 for my 1884 US Trapdoor Springfield. I am also setting up my New XL750 this weekend. I think I will start out with S&W 38 special on my Dillon.