what precision rifles comp to use

JP Hunter

I wanted to hear who you all have used. I have had trouble with my 700 300Rum is not working out and I just don't have the time to set up the gun my self. I'm not sure if it would be easier to just get one of those precision rifles form one of the sponsored gun works I would like to spend under 4k. Do any of you have one of these sys? I want a big cal. for elk out to 1k. Please let me know what you think.

JPgun)

I'm having trouble with the action there is a problem with the trigger or firing pin. I will get it looked at soon as they have time to look at it. But I just was thinking that the gun is a stock 700 and it needs a lot of work. Thinking it would easer to sell my stock 700 and buy a finished gun and spend my time working up a good load and crank out rounds and get practice.gun)
JP

this is true aswell its almost 6 of one and half dozen of the other you might have to wait if the comp dosent hve the rifle you want in stock too and and with a custom u could make it your way and how you want it might be cheaper to witch is more money to spend on optics or bullets

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.