What pic is this of?

Eaglet

Where did I take this Pic from?

What is the name of this place?

m9ah5e.jpg

Eaglet, I believe it's Hoover Dam, Looks like the Arizona side. Hope you took the tour.

Yes. That is the Hoover Dam from the AZ side. I live in Vegas and hunt in Arizona and Mexico a lot so i see that site a few times a year.

You guys are good!!! You're all right!

Shorty,

I've been back and forth many times since my grand children are in Mayer Arizona, but I have never taken the tour.

Good Job! :)

I'll Guess Hoover Dam!! LOL
Last time I took the tour with teenage kid's!!
Never heard so many "DAM" jokes! LOL
Kid enjoyed it all-in-all

The new road is very impressive!! I liked it almost as much as the dam.

We have had some good snow fall and I hear the BLM said Lake Powell is going to raise 50 feet this year! Don't know how much that will effect Mead, nice to be filling again!!

where are the dam bathrooms??
CAM

Geargrinder, that's a good one! :)

Cam, you're asking the wrong man, :D we have only used the ones on the side of the road for construction. :)

We have had some good snow fall and I hear the BLM said Lake Powell is going to raise 50 feet this year! Don't know how much that will effect Mead, nice to be filling again!!
CAM
From what i hear, Mead will not be affected as much as Powell as Powell gets higher priority as far as water level goes. I usually go to Powell every year, but can't this year :mad:. It'll be nice to see that lake get more water as it was getting bad. I'd love to see this moisture continue and both lakes fill again.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.