What other scopes have the BDC feature in yards?

Cholla

I have watched videos on scope features and frankly, trying to calculate mils is a bridge too far for my brain. Here in Arizona I can see my phone not getting a signal, a card blowing away, or me not having enough time to make the calculations.

Huskemaw and Leupold both have the ability to have the turret markings in yards making it easy to dial in. I realize many of you prefer NightForce but I don't see that feature offered.

What good scope manufacturers offer the yardage turret?

Thanks.

With a G7 br4 range finder it's possible. You program in all the parameters needed, it adjust to your current location and gives you a solution. With a guick search you can find companies to make a turret for you.

Buy a pack of Avery labels and make your own with a pen. Different labels, stick differently so you might need a pack of small and large.

With a G7 br4 range finder it's possible. You program in all the parameters needed, it adjust to your current location and gives you a solution. With a guick search you can find companies to make a turret for you.

I use the BR4 and it's a great unit. With the solution provided by the rangefinder, I'd just use the regular turret (MOA or MIL). I see no need for a ballistic turret in that case.