What MTM Cartridge Case for 300RUM...?

Full Curl

I purchased a couple of model H50-R-MAG Deluxe Flip Top 50 round cases and can only fit my handloads bullet tip down. I want plastic 50 round cases that will hold them bullet tip up. I might be able to take the black molded insert out and cut/grind it down so it'll fit to the bottom of the case and then I might be able to fit loaded cases bullet tip up but is there another model they make that will work?

I use the RLLD-50 model bullet tip up for almost everything else I load for and love them. They are too small for a 300RUM.

I called MTM and they are closed as a non-essential business. Thought I'd ask here. Any ideas? Thanks!

Full Curl

I've just always used and had good luck with MTM. Thanks for the Berrys recommendation!! I just ordered a half dozen of them. Hoping they have similar quality to MTM. Appreciate it.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.