What mid priced rangefinder?

xsn10s

My old Leica 1200 isn't cutting it. I hunt a high pressured area were coyotes get up and start trotting off. I stopped them out at 900 yards but I need a better rangefinder. I've considered a Bushnell Nitro 1800 because of the AP upgrade. But wondering is something like a Maven would be better? What are you all using?

I missed two because my rangefinder couldn't range due to the lighting conditions. I missed one because of buck fever. That usually doesn't happen to me even with big game. I think I found my new passion!

Just upgrade to a Rangemaster 2500/3000. My 2000b had zero issues out to 1300-1400 yards. Only thing it didn't like was pure snow. Only reason I'm not still carrying a Rangemaster is the new geovid pros are in the kit now.

I really like my $350 Bushnell The glass is clear. it reads accurate out to the furthest I can test at my rifle range, 600yds. It also has bluetooth software for ballistics data.

my main dislike is when using the ballistics data it shows the windage before the elevation. To me it seems like it should display the elevation first.

I really like my $350 Bushnell The glass is clear. it reads accurate out to the furthest I can test at my rifle range, 600yds. It also has bluetooth software for ballistics data.

my main dislike is when using the ballistics data it shows the windage before the elevation. To me it seems like it should display the elevation first.
I like those but they don't offer enough range on deer for me. I'm targeting well beyond 600 yards. But I don't like it's AP ballistics features. I've considered the Bushnell Nitro 1800 for awhile, but it just doesn't offer enough range on deer over my Leica CRF1200.