What Kinda Music do ya Like??????

Depends on the mood I am in.

Generally, when I'm out hunting or doing something out in the wide open spaces, generally listen to country, Travis Tritt, Earl Thomas Conley, Alabama, Hank Jr.

I will admit I am a rocker at heart though. Old and new. Judas Priest is always good, any of it, old or newer. Like Bon Jovi for some lighter rock, and really like Nickleback.

Simply put, some moods I will rock out, other times I will mellow out with country.

Not to offend anyone but I have never found a reason for rap!!! Just me personally.

Kirby Allen(50)

Wow Kirby, you are putting a pretty precise zero on your age by listening to Judas Priest. I'll guess 42 (+/- 5 years). :)

That is true 80's music.

Supermag,

Not quite that old but close. Had an older brother that was really into priest. I just hung around and picked up on it and it grew on me. Now I can listen to all the albums from Sad Wings of Destiny to Painkiller.

All good stuff. Your not far off my age though, 35 this fall. I joke to my wife I am a high milage, late model!!!:D

Kirby Allen(50)

I love Classic rock, hard rock, and classical.
I can tolerate anything inbetween except that corny, country, alimony-whining, goat ropin' stuff and the we don't even need to talk hip hop 'cause it's just noise.

+1 on this, couldn't have said it better myself, except for classical music!!!
Go Monkeys, Stones, 3 Dog Night, CCR and Beattles even.

+1 on this, couldn't have said it better myself, except for classical music!!!
Go Monkeys, Stones, 3 Dog Night, CCR and Beattles even.

I have 5 CCR albums, three Stones albums, and two Beatles albums on my ipod. I don't have any classical music on it though. The only place I keep classical music is on my home stereo and I only listen to it to unwind while I read a book or something. It just fits the bill sometimes. But when I'm rollin' down the road, it's rock and roll only.

I can stand anything except country(old and new) and rap/hop hop. I prefer the cheesy 80s stuff, but will also listen to classical. On the other end, Gwar and Sepultura are in my collection as well. No one said I was normal :)

I got tickets to CrueFest!! August is a looong ways off :(

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.