What is your most consistently accurate caliber?

For my favorite sport, long range deer, antelope , and coyote hunting, the most accurate cartridge I have used out to 1000 yards would have to be the 6.5x284. The rifle that impresses me most is an original Remington 1903 A3 made in 1944. i have owned it for many years, bone stock with original trigger and a peep sight, Shoots a little over an inch at 200 yards, 5 shots, with a Hornady Spire Point 150 gr bullet and 52 gr.of IMR 4350. I have a warm spot for this rifle and it would definitely be the last to go. Makes me sometimes wonder about all the time and money I have spent on playing with bedding, barrels, triggers, etc.
My 243 is like that, it's a Rem 788, I've found some loads it just did not like, most of the time though it shoots anything I feed it as long as the components are 1/2way decent.

To answer the question, it's a 3way tie between the 22-250, 243 and 7mag. 243 might win out if I changed out the stock trigger with a timney.

6.5 Creedmoor for sure. I have five from MPA to Tikka, they all shoot crazy good. Had two others that I sold that shot great as well. I have other great shooting rifles but haven't met a Creed that doesn't shoot well.

Once it was a Sako 6 ppc with careful Fowler 66gr handloads. Five shot groups in the .3s' were common. Now I am fortunate enough to have a 6.5 creed that will easily equal that or better with a couple factory Hornady loads thanks to Unoboats!

I have a CZ-550 in 22-250 RM that is stock that shoots consistent 100yd groups in the .14" to.19" range on 5 shot groups. Same hole, one shot after the other. Rarely, if ever, have a flyer. Have two other rifles that have shot sub quarter inch groups but, never consistently like the 22-250. The only things I have done have been glass bedding the stock and trigger work. Apparently, I was fortunate enough to get a great barrel matched to a great receiver. The words for something like this is "I was lucky!"

I am curious on what your consistent groups are with some of the favorite calibers you shoot. Ex. I have a 260 that has shot .146" five shot group at 100yds. but it isn't a consistent .1" rifle more like .3-.4" rifle. My 6mmDasher however is a consistent .1 rifle. 105 berger hybrids with 33.2grs of RL15 igniting it with a 450 primer.

My 260 is built for 140's but I chose 130s because of a theory I was taught by a successful shooter. Your bullet weight to powder charge along with the velocity is directly correlates to agge. accuracy.

Brent
We built a .260. Bartlein 26" 5R, Defiance Divivent Action, Jewel Trigger, AICS Chassis. Shoots in the low .2s with 123 SMK, 130 STMK, 140 SGK and 142 SMK. All shoot the same POI at 100yds with the loads I worked up. Unbelievable that I can keep my scope on Zero and only have to make Elevation and wind changes when changing bullets.
We also have a .204 the shoots 0.15 with 39gr SBK

We built a .260. Bartlein 26" 5R, Defiance Divivent Action, Jewel Trigger, AICS Chassis. Shoots in the low .2s with 123 SMK, 130 STMK, 140 SGK and 142 SMK. All shoot the same POI at 100yds with the loads I worked up. Unbelievable that I can keep my scope on Zero and only have to make Elevation and wind changes when changing bullets.
We also have a .204 the shoots 0.15 with 39gr SBK
I love anything 6.5 cal I have about all of them 25 cal as well . The most inherent accurate cartridge I have ever shot is the 7x57 Mauser . I have thrown reloads together without any precision too speak of in comparison too others and still get raged hole groups it's a great round , very comparable too the more common these days 7-08.

Being a coyote hunter I have center fire 22 calibers.In a med weight and up barrel I favor a 22-250.BUT being 65 years old now I want a carry gun as light as possible,so my most used carry gun is a 223 light barrel because I shoot it better and really like seeing impact through the scope.I have a light barrelled 22-250 but shoot the 223 better and cannot see impact with the 250.