What is your go to bow?

Hoyt DoubleXL for Orangutan arms. After 3rd surgery on rt shoulder, I really could not pull 73 any more. I called Hoyt and they provided 50-60 limbs at extremely reasonable cost. I now shoot at 54lbs and still get 265fps with BE Rampage 300 Pro 0.001. Quiet beyond belief! Still put arrow thru nice buck at 31 yds this year so plenty satisfied with performance.

Great CS, great product! Former Mathews guy too.

Right now and best I have ever shot in 30+ years is a 60# 2014 Darton 3700.
My arrow weighs about 445ish grains and I get chrono confirmed 263fps.
I have been SERIUOSLY lusting after the Bowtech Revolt and now the Solution SS as well due to their utterly simple and fast cam adjustment and tuning system and are waiting for a great deal on a 2-3 year old NIB bow as I stopped buying new that year bows 10 or more years ago.
I feel I could easily set up and tune a Solution SS or revolt in a single session and in less than 3-4 hours.

Mathews helix for several years. Then last year purchase a bowtec solution. I do really like it. But one of the main reasons for the switch was dealer. Have a top notch bowtec dealer that really gives great service. Now don't get me wrong, he was always great to help me no matter what I was shooting. But when decided to look at a new bow just figured it was my turn to show my appreciation.

Elite E 35 is my main hunting rig. I had custom hybrid flatbow built by a local bowyer and love it. Plans to kill a bear with it this year are in motion. Guessing gas prices will slow down some hunters on putting in for the bear draw in state so hoping to get a tag. We'll see. Of course I'll take my Elite as a back up rig