What is your favorite rifle in your arsenal?

My go to is currently my Gunwerks Magnus in 300 RUM. This round just flattens game. Had a great time in WY last fall and look forward to filling more tags with it.

F8CBEB06-E142-42D7-A52A-33EFA406AB26.jpeg

32973379-4381-4201-8E0F-1D84B7E71C81.jpeg

5D53D0A2-8606-4F43-865B-1809E54C7BD1.jpeg

Until 5 years ago, it would have been the Rem 700 ADL 30-06 that my folks bought for me in 1978 - when they definitely couldn't afford it. They were not hunters, but gave me the chance to fall in love with it. When the WSMs came out, I started trying them and have them all. The last one I acquired was a 7 wsm from MOA rifles - one of their early Evolutions. It is not just that it shoots well - it seems to be "lucky" for me. Since I started hunting with it, I have taken 2 80+ antelope, a free range 200+ Kansas Whitetail, and, in what I consider my best day hunting in NA, a really nice Wyoming mulie and a 500# black bear within a few hours of each other. The problem now is that it has become my son's favorite, too. Although he is a lefty shooter, he shoots it as good or better than I do under hunting conditions, and now it is the only one he wants to take. Guess I will have to start looking for a new "favorite"!

Until 5 years ago, it would have been the Rem 700 ADL 30-06 that my folks bought for me in 1978 - when they definitely couldn't afford it. They were not hunters, but gave me the chance to fall in love with it. When the WSMs came out, I started trying them and have them all. The last one I acquired was a 7 wsm from MOA rifles - one of their early Evolutions. It is not just that it shoots well - it seems to be "lucky" for me. Since I started hunting with it, I have taken 2 80+ antelope, a free range 200+ Kansas Whitetail, and, in what I consider my best day hunting in NA, a really nice Wyoming mulie and a 500# black bear within a few hours of each other. The problem now is that it has become my son's favorite, too. Although he is a lefty shooter, he shoots it as good or better than I do under hunting conditions, and now it is the only one he wants to take. Guess I will have to start looking for a new "favorite"!

So I always go thru rifles, like a bunch. I shoot them and move them to try new stuff. However, I have one rifle that I have had now for like 5 years. It was a gift from my wife for Christmas. She is a Barrett 98b 338 lapua name Lindsay Lohan! Name is fitting cause she looks good from a little ways off but once u get close u can see she is a little dirty and well used!! What is u guys one gun, that is your go to?
View attachment 148461 View attachment 148462
I caved and just walked out of sportsmans warehouse with this tonight - I feel like this could be "the one"! Thats what I told my wife anyway. Lol. Haven't shot it yet, but am optimistic:)

187BCC20-8D13-49B6-B38F-1C54673A02D8.jpeg

Was a plain Jane rem 700 bdl in 25-06 shooting 110 accubonds over imr 4831. It just plain took the life out of critters. But then I drew an elk tag and had to get by with a 300 wm that I just can't get comfortable with.

Recently I obtained (commandeered from my dad while he is abroad) a Kimber 8400 in .270 wsm. I bedded it, loaded it with lots of powder and 117 hammer hunters. Smoked an antelope a couple weeks ago and if it does it's job mule deer hunting it will be my new go-to, at least until it gets shot out and turns into a 7saum...