What is your favorite make of brass you reload and why?

I've used all but ADG & Peterson. I have not tried them yet. This is my observations:
Lapua seems to be the most durable.
Alpha & nosler tie with each other for the most consistent I have used.
Norma consistency was good.
To my knowledge, Nosler is weight sorted Norma brass.
I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy alpha brass.

I only use two brands, Nosler or Weaterby. I will use Winchester after a purchase of factory loads for my 30-30's.
[QUOTE="Gone
I have used Nosler brass since it was introduced to the market after eons of reloading with Remington and Winchester brass. Always had short case life with Winchester brass so I I only bought it when Remington wasn't available. After buying a 7mm RUM that changed. Although this particular caliber is the King of brass eater's I was able to get sub MOA groups by using Nosler brass weighed in close weight to each one I loaded. Would like to know what may be better and why or what are your experiences with Nosler brass?
[/QUOTE]hase of factory loads

I only use two brands, Nosler or Weaterby. I will use Winchester after a purchase of factory loads for my 30-30's.
[QUOTE="Gone
I have used Nosler brass since it was introduced to the market after eons of reloading with Remington and Winchester brass. Always had short case life with Winchester brass so I I only bought it when Remington wasn't available. After buying a 7mm RUM that changed. Although this particular caliber is the King of brass eater's I was able to get sub MOA groups by using Nosler brass weighed in close weight to each one I loaded. Would like to know what may be better and why or what are your experiences with Nosler brass?
hase of factory loads
[/QUOTE]
I have had excellent accuracy results with nosler brass. Primer pockets get looser than alpha or Lapua brass. I have found alpha to be the best of both worlds, consistent & durable. I would purchase alpha for all of my rifles if they made it in all of those calibers otherwise I use Nosler.

Norma. Consistently the best. Forms to the chamber nice. Last forever. Good price.

I wonder who makes the brass for Gunwerks? It is either Lapua or Nosler but I am leaning towards Lapua. Your thoughts?

I can't say. It's every bit as good as any Lapua I've ever used. Pockets were super consistent and neck thickness was dead on.
If I didn't have about 200 nosler for my 300 WM, I'd buy the gunwerks. FWIW I generally think gunwerks stuff is over hyped/priced.

I use Remington brass whenever possible. I generally get around 10 reloads out of Remington 30-06/308/6mm brass, and around 7 or 8 out of my 300 win Mag. I get somewhere around 8 to 10 reloads from my 25-06 and about the same with the 35 Whelen, plus the accuracy seems to be better than Federal, Hornaday or Nosler, though only edging Nosler by maybe a quarter inch at 100 yards. I can also get Remington brass for a little less than any of the others. I also really like Lake City in .308 or 30-06 when available.

I myself have seen shooters engaged in competition shooting using all brands of brass.
For my humble needs I really like to support the American Company's suppliers of brass shell casings.
For a number of years I have been using either Starline, or Horandy brass shell cases with no terribly adverse reactions.
Ya I know that I may get an occasional piece of brass that is either over or underweight by a gram or so. Well to the short answer is I just cull them.
For me and my supplier of reloading components it is just a simple matter of picking up the phone and placing a re supply order. He is located about 10 miles yonder down the road and I can actually have what I need in less than 1/2 hour.
You will not get an argument from me about Lapua, or Norma brass (it is superb) I just can not justify purchasing in large quantities as the price just kills me. I know ,and agree that you get what you pay for and will reserve its use for when extreme accuracy is required such as competition shooting or more importantly hunting.
When I need some long gun ( which is often) trigger time at my range I will almost always stick with Starline Brass
As in my case is a simple matter of supply and demand
OBTW I have done side by side comparisons and must concede that my ES,&SD groups are a little bit tighter using the Lapua Brass,(but this again depends on atmospheric conditions which change hourly here in South Western Florida) ,hence I reserve its use as stated above.
Just my 2 cents worth !