what is your favorite LR broadhead?

Slick tricks for sure, I killed a buck at 55 yards with the magnum, passed through, killed a bull elk at 64 yards with the magnum, double lung was hung up on the other side about 20 inches of penetration. I shot a bull last year at 84 yards with the wicked trick, he went about 100 yards, 6 inches of arrow sticking out. Most important is a properly tuned bow.

Attachments

• 0919191813a.jpg
    0919191813a.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 203
I guess I'm old-school I like wasp and Muzzy I have tried rage broadheads but I'm not too fond of the mechanical and prefer fixed blades

Rage Hypodermic NC which is Rage's newest head with self-locking blades. No colors or o-rings to mess with and the blades don't rattle in your quiver any more. Nice wide cut too.

SlickTrick ViperTricks for me. Believe it or not, I shoot them out to 100 yards on targets. Hit with field points, but I tune bare shaft out to 40yards.

I shot the Iron Will wide at 125 grains this December and it worked amazing. They are coming out with the wide solid this year but I'm not sure I want that much weight. They start at 150 grain but after testing my arrows work better with 125 grn or 175 grn not the 150 grn.
Iron Will is taking orders for a new single bevel. I just ordered 3 to try out. I also ordered a single bevel from Bishop to try.

If you haven't yet be sure to check out Iron Will.

I have been shooting a 125 grain was em 3 blade out to 70 with good results. I shot my whitetail a 30yrds and it didn't go 20yrds before tipping over. Total arrow weight is 456 going 287fps

Recent Posts