What is your EDC items!!

Remmy700

Like seeing the different things people carry on them for pretoection every day. Post a pic and details of what u carry daily for self protection!! I will start, ZT spring assist folder, glock 43x with ghost trigger bar and zev springs, ameriglo H3 night sights. Keep extra mag in left pocket and pistol is a 10+1 loaded with hornady critical defense. Posted in equipment forum but this seems more fitting.
029083E8-F677-4001-85FA-3899DE58B94A.jpeg
33C3E32B-0E77-4403-912A-5B0E2C729D95.jpeg
738B9C14-B12F-4441-AB56-32E6A5D2ED38.jpeg
EDDAC79F-2E44-4F72-A163-4C1D79CDB054.jpeg

Don't know how to post pics ( old & Puter challenged ) so I'll just tell you what my EDC is.

HK P7 PSP & Benchmade Small Summit Lake. The P7 lives in a High Noon owb holster.

Smith 5" M&P 9mm also spare mag. Left and right hand benchmade knives, jFenix flashlight and a tourniquet.

A literal pocket dump. My lucky bullet, 2 .308 rounds I seem to always have with me for no good reason, Epi-Pen, tourniquet/duct tape/packing gauze, decompression needle, nitrile gloves, DJ's. If I need a rifle, there'll be plenty on the ground ;)

img_2149.jpg

And the ol' pig sticker, a Danie Joubert custom fixed blade that I now always carry with me.
file_005.jpeg

And most days there's a Glock 21 somewhere on my belt line.

If you see a guy wearing a red fedora and smoking a clove cigarillo, it's a good shot that it's me.

That is also my view, I don't care to draw attention I already draw enough with sleeves which automatically in most people's eyes around here put me in A) low income and I steal or B) I must be a redneck gang banger lol. It's funny seeing some of the people around here open carrying these big *** handguns with light and longest mag they can get for that model!

Nothing too fancy, and you've all seen them before. M&P shield 45 with a spare mag, Kershaw leek that's usually shaving sharp. In the truck, couple more spare mags, couple fixed blades, flashlight, med kit with trauma pack. Occasionally my 300blk pistol in a backpack.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.