what is this?

Russ M

what rifle is this and who makes it? I got the pic off of the lapua website.
law_enforcement_banner.jpg

Nonya Really dude??? Was a legit question and you slam a good design>???? Wow
What makes it a good design?Because it looks like something off a movie set?looks like a standard bolt action rifle with a bunch of exterior mods,whats so special about it?Guess your opinion is the only one allowed huh?I think its FUGLY gun)

nonya you gota admit that it is prity cool, using the bullup design dose make sense for a more compact design. even with all that crap as you say it only weighs 19 pounds, for a tactical rifle that is prity good. if offered i would think it very unlikely that you would refuse.

c'mon guys there is nothing wrong with the dsr , not my cup of tea and hellish expensive but without people trying new ideas we would all be throwing rocks still!!!

Nonya,

From one MT boy to another. That was spoken like a true MT hick.:D We'll just stay hear in the mountains and out on the prairie, and all the rest of you guys just leave us alone.:D

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.