What is this handgun rest?

TXshooter

I know that the MOA handgun is sitting on a bog pod rest but what is the rear grip resting on that attaches to the bog pod. I'd really like to know what it is as well as how it works compared to the psr attachment.

image.jpg

Boy did I not read the firzt post close enough. I didn't even see.that rest that was attached to the.bog pod( got to be an age thing) . That is interresting!

Rupe

It is again the Sargent Sniper Rest.
Really depends how you have it set up which one will be the steadiest.
The PSR will be faster and easier to make adjustments with.
The SSR set-up the way my friend and I used it is rock steady, when set up a specific way.
What kind of SP are you using?
Here is me using it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFafJpKGCMs]Sitting Shot with a 308 MOA Maximum - Doe Antelope 350 yards - YouTube[/ame]

It is again the Sargent Sniper Rest.
Really depends how you have it set up which one will be the steadiest.
The PSR will be faster and easier to make adjustments with.
The SSR set-up the way my friend and I used it is rock steady, when set up a specific way.
What kind of SP are you using?
Here is me using it.

Sitting Shot with a 308 MOA Maximum - Doe Antelope 350 yards - YouTube

Great shot. I've thought about getting one of those MOA handguns. The SP I plan on using is still being completed but I expect it back anytime now. It's kind of a copy cat of one of yours. XP-100 with Mcree stock and chambered in 284 win

With the MOA, it locked everything down supertight

Gotcha. Hmm with a really long SP stock like the Mcree stock, I don't think I could do that. Do you think the PSR is the way to go or is the SSR still more stable

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.