What is scoutlook

I have used it a few times, the big benefit I see over the other weather sites is the wind map. It seems pretty accurate. I got a long range forecast last month before leaving for Wyoming and it was spot on. It doesn't cost anything to use it so give it a try and see what you think.

Bob

i have it on my iphone and it does have several nice things about it i like ,,for example'''''wind speed,,gusts,,direction it is comong from,,,,chance of precip,,projected rainfall/snowfall for the day..barametric pressre,cloud cover. weather forcast,,sunrise times /sunset times moon positions /illuminations/ lunar positions.. so in other words in my thoughts its a all arround hunting/fishing tool.. get yee one

I have used Weatherbug Elite for a couple of years and just got Scout look yesterday. I have been switching back and forth between the two comparing them. The current conditions are the same as are the forcasts. ScoutLook appears to be taylored more toward hunting and fishing than Weatherbug. Weatherbug just gives you the current conditions, radar maps and forecasts. It does'nt show pressure trends, Solunar times, sunrise and sunset times and other information. From what i've seen so far Scoutlook better fits my requirements.

I use it a lot. I like it but I have an Android phone and when it tries to find me it pits me a couple miles from where I am. But on a iPhone it seems to be very accurate.

I have an Iphone and Scout look places me on the North side of the house when I'm twenty feet away in a room in the South side of the house.:D:D
Scoutlook uses a arial view of my location where as WeatherBug uses a road map view to show my location. To me the arial view is handier when in the field hunting.

I used scout look to get out of the woods one time while tracking a deer. Got me back to the truck.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.