what is going on with primers ???

đź‘Ť Years ago, I lived in an area that had a old 3rd generation Pharmacy store. You know the kind with old wood floors with boards that moved when you walked in and nothing was level? Well, this old pharmacist was also a shooter, so in the back of the store down a set of crooked wooden steps was a small room that only the locals new about. He had new and old reloading supplies jammed in every corner and shelf. Similar experience with an old bait-n-tackle shop that had a couple of back shelves with a few dusty cans of powder, bullets and primers.

As things progress, it may become a scavenger hunt.
Duren Drug store is in Waynesboro Tennessee while it's not the old wooden floor drugstore you speak about they have an impressive gun store for their size bullets powder and primers rifles and pistols they even had suppressors for a while but I don't imagine they sold to many and they are gone now,I hope where I live never changes because I truly love it

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.