what is going on with primers ???

Here's the rip! When the liberals want to make a point they hide behind the Constitution, completely ignoring the 2nd amendment by saying OH! That't different! You know they are lying whenever their lips are moving!

They REALLY think we are all IDIOTS.

We have a 2nd Amendment for this reason. Its one of those things you would rather not have to depend on.
The second amendment is only good if the current government honors it. According to the treaty of Versailles, Germany was not supposed to be able to manufacture weapons of war. By 1938, they the greatest military in history. So much for treaties or other political dogma. And for the (right to bear arms), The powers to be can interpret that any way they want. Look at the Supreme Court. Their job is Interpret the constition. The judges don't care what it says, they only rule according on what they think it says or should say according to their beliefs. Their job is to interpret laws not make. Yet they continue to bastardize the law of the land and we get stuck with their decisions whether they are right, wrong, morale, or immorale. Judges who rule to placate their political party's ideals should be benched and disbarred. Look at Obama care. Our representatives were voting on that bill sight unseen. According to Nancy Pelosie, they needed to pass it to see what was in it. It was a bill that would become the law of the land, not a kidney stone or a turd. Was that constitional? I think not.

Primer shortage-

ASSRCO is on strike at 5 copper mines in the USA. . A major producer of copper. A subsidiary of a multi-billion-dollar Mexico City based mining conglomerate, Grupo Mexico.

No copper = no primers, no bullets, no brass.

Thanks!, I am in the Nashville area. That's a haul, but nice country. I am looking for H4895 too. will check them out.
I was there yesterday they were supposed to get a powder order today and have some retumbo in case you were looking

"Small shop" was good advice. Found 600 @ local hardware.

đź‘Ť Years ago, I lived in an area that had a old 3rd generation Pharmacy store. You know the kind with old wood floors with boards that moved when you walked in and nothing was level? Well, this old pharmacist was also a shooter, so in the back of the store down a set of crooked wooden steps was a small room that only the locals new about. He had new and old reloading supplies jammed in every corner and shelf. Similar experience with an old bait-n-tackle shop that had a couple of back shelves with a few dusty cans of powder, bullets and primers.

As things progress, it may become a scavenger hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts