What ia the best long range scope you have used ?

I guess I am out of date on long range scopes .I used a Nikon monarch 6 5x 20 x44 mm scope on my 338-378 weatherby in Alaska .I had no problems with it except it was not a good moose scope below 20 yards .It was awesome from 20 to 500 yards .I just bought a Nikon 6x24 x50 mm mrad 30 mm scope hope it good .i trust Nikon scopes they worked awesome in Alaska for 12 years .
I

I've tried just about all of the "top tier" brands over the years and most if not all are of high quality.

However, I always come back to Nightforce for the best mix of incredible durability and optical quality and fair price for what you are getting in return.

I guess I am out of date on long range scopes .I used a Nikon monarch 6 5x 20 x44 mm scope on my 338-378 weatherby in Alaska .I had no problems with it except it was not a good moose scope below 20 yards .It was awesome from 20 to 500 yards .I just bought a Nikon 6x24 x50 mm mrad 30 mm scope hope it good .i trust Nikon scopes they worked awesome in Alaska for 12 years .
Love nf, but more expensive than warranted. I feel best bang for the buck is leupold mk lv or mk 5. Vortwx razor is also gr8. I have, and use all of them! I also have a 6 -42 leupold mk 6 on my 375 cheytac, but probably way more than you want , or need.

Ive been blessed to try literally everything out there. "Best" is subjective based upon needs. Overall... Nightforce and TT/Premier are my go-tos. That's all I have now.

I have used Nightforce and March. March has a crappy warranty; I bent the tube after I knocked my rifle over and they charged me $700 to fix it.

Of the two, I would pick Nightforce; only issue is weight.

I used to use Leupold; anyone who says they are the best hasn't used Nightforce or March.
Yeah, people like to ignore March's crappy warranty. I will never own a march until they get that figured out.

Nightforce.
Tangent Theta and ZCO are probably the best though. Never tried them. I do like NF better than Bender though.

BC0A090A-E5BE-4FBB-B7FD-FA2A561C41FB.jpeg

Hope I don't rile to many with this reply, but would like to state my preference. I have used Leupold scopes of mostly 20 or 25 and even 35 and 40 (boosted) power to shoot deer. I suppose there can be a difference in the term hunting as compared to shooting. If I am "hunting" I will use a scope of 6.5-20 as I might have a closer shot to scope. However, I do not choose this type of hunting very often. Instead, I enjoy "shooting" deer at extended ranges. And no, I do not want yardage marks in my scope as these become somewhat of a guess at longer yardages. If I do not have time to range the exact distance and dial my scope, I don't feel comfortable taking the shot. Also, I have a 12-42 power scope with good glass that allows me to see my target and aim a bit more precisely on high power. A friend has ATACR 7-35 and it is an excellent long range scope except for the "clutter" in the sight picture opposed to the 12-42 clear sight picture. This makes it very enjoyable to have a clear picture of the impact of the bullet.