What ia the best long range scope you have used ?

I have a
S&b pmii DTii STii turrets
Ziess lrp s5 5x25
ATACR 5x25
Steiner m7xi
Vortex razor hd gen ii
Listed in order from my
Favorite down
They are all better scoped than I am a shooter if I only had one of these I would be happy with it compared to anything before it
and on light rifles so the eight doesn't bother me as I'm still somewhat younger (30)
Just ordered a new scope
For a build im Gonna get done
was split between trying a mark5 for lower price or trying a kahles
Ended up going with another s&b since I got a Factory demo deal on one was wanting for over 1k$ off

Scoped I would like to try are
Zero compromise
Tangent theta
March
Haven't heard any hunter or shooter I know really complain about of these scoped unless their being dramatic

I wish they put as much effort into making a high end scope as
They do great glass
I haven't tried their PRS line of scopes - curious. I would stack my ER against any scope for clarity and depth of field w/o a parallax adjustment. Leica is not
in the same price class as other European glass, but wins for quality punching above their ($weight).

I haven't tried their PRS line of scopes - curious. I would stack my ER against any scope for clarity and depth of field w/o a parallax adjustment. Leica is not
in the same price class as other European glass, but wins for quality punching above their ($weight).
They deff could be in the same class as s@b and Ziess ect if making scopes was their goal
Their glass and prisms for other products are as good as it gets

I think high end scopes are like high end cars! want a Ferrari because.... Want a Lambo because.... Want a Z06 because.... Porsche 918 because...

They all perform and do well. get what features you like and what works for you. The GT4's don't do it for me as a daily driver, on the track, game on. Lambo is for single guys, Ferrari classic. McLaren's are for guys with new found bitcoin money, LOL.

you get my drift. Find what you want in features and go from there.

They deff could be in the same class as s@b and Ziess ect if making scopes was their goal
Their glass and prisms for other products are as good as it gets
Correct. Imagine the camera SB could make! I'm happy they at least dip their toe in it.

I think high end scopes are like high end cars! want a Ferrari because.... Want a Lambo because.... Want a Z06 because.... Porsche 918 because...

They all perform and do well. get what features you like and what works for you. The GT4's don't do it for me as a daily driver, on the track, game on. Lambo is for single guys, Ferrari classic. McLaren's are for guys with new found bitcoin money, LOL.

you get my drift. Find what you want in features and go from there.

If I wanted to get more traction with the ladies, I'd have foregone the gun$, 4x4$ long-range pursuit$ and bought that GT3 instead. LOL!