What Height Rings Do I Need?

bbru

I just bought a Steiner T5Xi 5-25x56 and will mounting it to a Remington 5R 300 Win Mag. I have a TPS 20 MOA base, the person that I'm buying the scope from said he ran low rings and it was M700 as well, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure though, I would think I would need at medium rings. I am planning on buying TPS rings, what do you guys think.

I just bought a Steiner T5Xi 5-25x56 and will mounting it to a Remington 5R 300 Win Mag. I have a TPS 20 MOA base, the person that I'm buying the scope from said he ran low rings and it was M700 as well, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure though, I would think I would need at medium rings. I am planning on buying TPS rings, what do you guys think.

the 20 MOA rail really jacks the scope up. he Is probably right.

Ok, just wanted to be sure. I really need to go look at the base to make sure. The bases was a gift and I'm fairly certain its 20 MOA

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.