What happens when you use a 270 win in a 30-06

In the 80s, we could kill up to 3 antelope, and 5 mule deer on OUR OWN TAGS, no one elses. I have never seen anywhere in Montana that allowed shooting for anothers tag. If you did it, you were poaching, period. I don't care what you remembered or, especially what the rancher said they did. Most ranchers over there could care less what the law is, they do as they please.
Where is the name calling you mentioned? If there is a name to be thrown here, it is poacher, for that is what you did. FEENIX' remarks are true to form, there are quite a few non-residents who kill a pickup load at times. Not much love for them here. Only a portion of them get caught.
It matters not what happens in other states, or what their game laws are, you do not do it here. I do know of residents here who think it is cool to shoot all they can and then find tags. If that happened to me, I would call a game warden.
If you want to come here, you will obey our laws, just as I would in your state. That's not disrespect, that's the truth, and get off the whining to the site management, it just makes you sound like a girl. You want someone to hold your hand, so somewhere else. As you can see, I get a little testy when someone spouts ignorance and then gets in a huff when called on it.

I just read the last paragraph by this girl, I missed it the first time. One little thread and he runs. Chicken ****.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.