What happened to .22 ammo?

Jon Bischof

CVCOBRA1, I don't appreciate your calling me unwise, especially since you don't know me nor all the facts about my post. I do have a supply of 22 ammo, among others. I also have a new rifle, that after waiting many, many months to shoot, and after trying many different 22s, it happened to like one that I did not have in ample supply. I will go to another brand that the rifle likes (and is just about as good) til the suppliers resume production and I can get the better one.
I read his post in response to your question. He gave you wise advice. He did not call you "unwise". I really don't like it when people stick words into other people's mouths. That's not a fair way to treat anyone.

aushunter1

When I test match ammo for a .22LR I always go all out & test as many ammo's as I can & that way I know all of my options if one brand is out of stock or becomes to expensive.
Out of these tests I currently have 3 of these brands in my safe as they are pretty close or at least acceptable

Ammo selection.jpg

20180205_151711-1.jpg

20180205_151723-1.jpg

Also seeing as SK is made in Germany at the Lapua factory your subject to outside forces for supply.

Try good old CCI's, they shoot well in just about any rifle.

Good luck.

Jon Bischof

huntsman22: I assume you have already tested Norma Target 1100 fps or you wouldn't have bought so much. So How does it shoot for you?

By the way, I recognize your moniker from RimfireCentral. Love your hunting pics there.

MTGEEZER

You didn't call him unwise Jesus Christ people get their panties in a bunch over nothing.
Mr. Pendleton: I don't know you and you don't know me but I find your use of my saviors name in post #11 to be quite offensive. And no, I most certainly am not a democrat and I don't wear panties but I will politely ask that you clean up your potty mouth. That kind of language has zero benefit to any conversation and certainly does not belong on this fine forum. Posted with pride, MTGEEZER

Trending threads