What front rest do you use?

I use a Harris on an ACRA rail mount (419). This is a great set up for my hunting, I may move to a bag for the range as I get tired of the "bi-pod-bounce" on the concrete benches at my range. 😰

I wanted to get into f-class years back (which didn't happen), so I bought a model 1200 front rest from targetshooting.com. Very well built with lots of adjustment. Knowing what I know now I wish I would have just spent a little more and got a seb joystick. All I ever hear is that the joysticks are the way to go. Sometimes it takes me a while to get dialed in, and watching the other guys I'll bet it's a third of the time to take the next shot. But the guys using the Phoenix bipods do quite well also.

I wanted to get into f-class years back (which didn't happen), so I bought a model 1200 front rest from targetshooting.com. Very well built with lots of adjustment. Knowing what I know now I wish I would have just spent a little more and got a seb joystick. All I ever hear is that the joysticks are the way to go. Sometimes it takes me a while to get dialed in, and watching the other guys I'll bet it's a third of the time to take the next shot. But the guys using the Phoenix bipods do quite well also.
Take a look at post #9

Saw that one...pretty sweet! Looks like someone put some serious time into that. Very beautiful!
Custom made by Bob Pastor. Took him well over one week of machining on a lathe and mill. Almost every part was machined by him. He even got range brass and had it melted down and forged. He then machined all the Brass pieces on the rest from that melted down brass. It is very special to us. Notice the USMC and Coyote attachments!
It is the LAST "VIPER REST" that he made!

I am looking at buying a front rest for my rifle since I just started shooting at 1000 yards. Grizzly has the best deal but the Protector rests complete with bags looks pretty nice. Just wondering what everyone is using to keep the rifle stable for the long range shooting.
I think you need one that you can level up pretty good and it should be fairly heavy. The SEB and Farley rests are good but expensive. I wouldn't recommend the aluminum three-legged rest.