What factory rifle?

I'm looking for a factory rifle that I can use for anything and everything, and that has the ability to reach out there at longer distances. I'm currently shooting a Remington Sendero in .300 rum, and I've killed a lot of animals with it, but I've never been able to feel completely confident in it. I've been looking at the browning hells canyon LR and the Christensen Arms Ridgeline. The ridgeline has all the features I'm looking for, but I've heard that it's not uncommon for them to have accuracy issues due to issues with the barrels. I'm also trying to decide between a .300 win and a 28 nosler. What are your guys thoughts?

Why aren't you confident in the sendero? Other than weight, they are a nice rifle capable of long range especially in 300rum. Have you considered upgrading it?
I can't really explain it, but it's just never felt right to me. I have considered upgrading it, but I'd also like to leave it set up for my little brother as he gets older and starts hunting more.

Well I'm not the best for this.. I have a hells canyon speed in 6.5.. The nabour has a Christensen arms ridgeline in the 6.5 PRC.. they are both tac pushers.. both extremely light ang comfortable to shoot.. we have yet to expand down range past 600 yards.. if if some one wouldnt know one would think they where the same gun..I picked up my for $1600 Canadian his was around the $2700 if I rember correctly. Both great guns.. but when it comes to placing big lead at big game down range nothing beats the 300 Weatherby

Bergara Approach in 300 PRC I just got mine and I am supremely impressed! It shoots heavier bullets than my 300 RUM likes so it fits perfect in my catalog. I will continue to use the RUM for deer, sheep and pronghorn and use the PRC for the heavy work like big deer, elk and moose.

What are you looking to spend? Lots of folks are raving about the accuracy of the $250ish thompson encore, and the prices of factory rifles goes up from there
I'm looking to be around $2,000 for the rifle itself, but will spend a little more if need be.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.