What do you use to clean the lens on your scopes,range finders,Bino's and Spotting Scopes?

I did not read through all the answers but one word of warning: DO NOT use the compressed/canned air to spray dust off the lenses if they have been sitting in the sun. The carrier is so cold it will shatter the glass. I can't find my picture of the scope that shattered.
If you use compressed/canned air, make sure the scope is inside at no more than 75 degrees F. A camera brush, with the air puffer built in followed by Zeiss wipes once all the dust is gone, is my preferred method. I keep my scopes covered so I don't need to clean them very oftern.

"or in one case blood from my eyebrow off the glass."
How could that happen??!! ;)
That's a neat story. I re-scoped a 30-06, when I did I replaced my see-thru mounts with regular mounts which were at least an inch lower. When I leaned into the shot getting the right scope picture and shot the eyepiece hit my eyebrow in the exact spot where I was cut in a boxing match so I guess it cuts easier, I know it bleeds a lot.

Pro2A The Zeiss manual does not say what kind of cleaner is to be used.

Doug from Camera Land do you folks have a Lens Cleaning Kit that you sell?
I have never found a lens cover to fit the Athlon I bought from you a few years ago and the scope coat lets dust into the lens but I'm afraid of using the wrong cleaner.Maybe just a Lens Pen?
Some mentioned canned air and I think that may be good but wanted others opinions on what everyone else uses.
Yes we do. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, and we will get one on the way to you

L
Pro2A The Zeiss manual does not say what kind of cleaner is to be used.

Doug from Camera Land do you folks have a Lens Cleaning Kit that you sell?
I have never found a lens cover to fit the Athlon I bought from you a few years ago and the scope coat lets dust into the lens but I'm afraid of using the wrong cleaner.Maybe just a Lens Pen?
Some mentioned canned air and I think that may be good but wanted others opinions on what everyone else uses.
Look on u tube on f class John a friend of his used canned air to blow dust off a new night force at a match scope was hot canned air was to cold broke the lense in to little pieces. David

Got it David I'll remember that.That video was heartbreaking.
I contacted Vortex and asked what to use on my new and older Vortex scopes and they sent me a Vortex optics cleaning kit.The solution is a non-fogging solution and meant for Vortex but they said you can use it on all camera's and optics.
In the kit is the softest brush I have ever seen,cleaning solution,lens paper's and a cloth.Also they sent a lens pen with Vortex on it.
It all comes in a soft container to put on your belt.
Amazon.com sells the kit for 14.00 I think