What do you see?

sewwhat89

MDGC0119.jpg

MDGC0118.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! I see you figgered it out. Good goin.

That's one hell of a pic of a deer's butt.:D

Is the deer supposed to position it's knoggin under that gizmo in the tree which then falls doing the deer in for an early harvest.:D

No wonder I never spot any game!

Wow, a Wampus Cat! Hot ****.

This worries me, I'm always looking for the obvious which is when I spot with someone they "always" spot the game first. But just as they start to tell me they see something, then I see it.

Great pic.

Where you at to see have the black ones?
See that's how unobservant I am. I now see East Texas in your location.

I'm gonna go practice some spotting today.

I bet I don't see a **** thing.

Last year I saw a cat like this at about 15 yards. I heard something rustling in the brush and about a 40# cat with a tail as long as he was slipped out and went down the firebreak away from me. All the members except the one who own the camera called BS on me. As a crow flies, the distance between my sighting and his camera is 250 yards. Now it will be interesting slipping in/out in the pre dawn when you hear something but you don't know what it is.

This is a couple yards from where he bowhunts in this bottom.

Looks like a 100 lb. coon to me :D. I had 10 lb coon tear me up, I would hate to know what that thing would do to you.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.