What do you regret buying?

plastic inertial or hammer type bullet puller - smashed in to pieces real fast
factory second or blem bullets - flyers - reserved for 'go find target sight in bullets
.270 W once fired Federal brass - primer pockets were loose
garish laminated stock - so ugly it hurts - thinking or mounting a cheap 6-24 spotter scope on it.

I'm always a bit surprised at the hate for inertia pullers. I have broken one, but I've used them without issue for quite a while.

I thought of a few more:
I had a Lee turret press that someone gave to me. I messed with it a little and sold it at a garage sale. No regret on seeing it go.
I bought around 5k pulled .308 bullets about 10 years ago. They were .311 and had been rolled down to .308. They weren't concentric. I sold them with full discloser for a few pennies each.
I have thousands of .303 Brit ammunition I bought at some point. Old stuff, actually loaded with cordite. Why did I do that? Why haven't I sold it yet?

Probably heaps of stuff really because I like gadgets.
Really I don't have anything come to mind that sticks in my side, I do sell off some sh🤬t occasionally to make space or get cash . Or I give stuff away if it's not so valuable but still useful.
I know some people promote Lee gear and say they get good results. The Lee dies included.

I'm now trialling Lee Factory crimp dies FCD , but for different reasons and because they might suit my purpose. Many here have liked the results.

I don't use the lock N load bushings in my Hornady press. I leave one in and screw dies in .
I thought. Of buying the Forster CoAx but then the Hornady becomes redundant and probably not worth selling so do I need two?.

I do turn my necks, but shoot multiple cartridges. I would rather pay a few hundred bucks for an entire set then have to buy several for each cartridge once I figure out the neck OD. Just my opinion....
In bulk they could sell a tray full reasonably priced for gun nuts who like to buy stuff.