What do you regret buying?

RCBS Dies
Lee die sets
lee priming tools
Hornady single stage press

not buying a single stage soon enough

Unhappy: dies for handgun calibers that were not carbide. Had to re-buy 9 mm, 38 spl and 45 ACP

Happy: Plastic funnel from Flambeau (bought years ago and may not now be available). It fits every caliber I have from 223 to 30-06 as well as handgun straight sided cases like the 45ACP
Sorry youall didn't buy it.

Don't regret anything. Most things we purchased we used at the time was for cost or availability, - It's a learning experience. If we needed to upgrade we either sold or gave away the item. Then started to do the "Buy Once-Cry Once" years ago.
Well maybe regret not not buying Lithium Stocks a few weeks ago-it just went up 200%.

Don't regret anything. Most things we purchased we used at the time was for cost or availability, - It's a learning experience. If we needed to upgrade we either sold or gave away the item. Then started to do the "Buy Once-Cry Once" years ago.
Well maybe regret not not buying Lithium Stocks a few weeks ago-it just went up 200%.
What he said....................................

Just curious, what is wrong with it?
It gives a no reading all the time, I called them they told me how far to place it away from muzzle, did what they said, then they sent me a article which basically says build a enclosed box with lights over the screens to make it work. Or to spend more money for an add on $80.00 (Several years ago prices)+ different infrared screens. I have not used it for several years.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/troubles-with-ced-m2-chronograph.108263/

These guys had the same problems the date is 2012 probably about the time I bought mine. As the say some had no problems others couldn't get it to work anything they did, that was my experience. Called the manufacturer crap for assistance, Sent me 1 new sensor to try once, that was of no help, they finally said it was my problem & wouldn't refund or take it back for repairs. . I was just done with them. I will get it back out one of these days to see if it will work.

It gives a no reading all the time, I called them they told me how far to place it away from muzzle, did what they said, then they sent me a article which basically says build a enclosed box with lights over the screens to make it work. Or to spend more money for an add on $80.00 (Several years ago prices)+ different infrared screens. I have not used it for several years.

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/troubles-with-ced-m2-chronograph.108263/

These guys had the same problems the date is 2012 probably about the time I bought mine. As the say some had no problems others couldn't get it to work anything they did, that was my experience. Called the manufacturer crap for assistance, Sent me 1 new sensor to try once, that was of no help, they finally said it was my problem & wouldn't refund or take it back for repairs. . I was just done with them. I will get it back out one of these days to see if it will work.
Sorry to hear that. Bought mine in 2014 and I think it still works. I need to take it and check it again. I also bought the infrared screens back then, but not had a need yet.

I regret buying all the sets of hornady dies I have . They ranged from bad to worse and unusable .I don't like hornady case lube either I stuck a ton of cases with that junk .I don't like hornady brass either it's terrible I couldn't get primers in 308 brass that made and others were awful .The hornady bullets I tried in my 338 win mag were terrible .Hornady loves also to make a new caliber then dump it quickly .I bought 405 win hornady brass it's all terrible buckles when you try to seat a bullet .I like hornady xtp pistol bullets and that's all I like that hornady makes .Their customer service is terrible too . Those hornady dies you had to hammer out the primer each time to remove it crazy .

I regret buying all the sets of hornady dies I have . They ranged from bad to worse and unusable .I don't like hornady case lube either I stuck a ton of cases with that junk .
Funny how people's results vary! I found good results with Hornady dies, lube and many other things. I don't like their single stage press or concentricity tool.

Regret I a strong word that I use for life altering things like choice of women, stock transactions, declining job offers and not using condoms.
Reloading? No regrets though some stuff I didn't like:
Lee new model hand primer
Lee challenger press
Hornady LnL AP
Sold 'em all. Maybe at a small loss, but nothing to break a sweat over.

I sort of regret buying .22 TCM dies and bullets. I sold the pistol before I ever used them. They are still taking up shelf space.

I bought the Lyman T MAG turret press right before the All American 8 was announced. Close to a month before I think. I like my T Mag press, but I probably would have bought the new model. Mild regret there.