What do you recomend?

RemingtonMagnum

I'm looking for a good long range scope for around $200. If anyone knows of one they've had good luck with or heard of one thats good let me know. Thanks.

If you are looking for a scope to dial in your shots IMO the Bushnell 3200 10X is hard to beat.The glass is fair and you don't have variable power but for under $200 I don't think you will do any better.

David

IMHO the two scope brand/ models that will be the cheapest with reasonably repeatablity are Nikon Buckmaster and bushnell elite 3200. If you go any cheaper than these your clicks are just not likely to be reliable.

If you are looking for a scope to dial in your shots IMO the Bushnell 3200 10X is hard to beat.The glass is fair and you don't have variable power but for under $200 I don't think you will do any better.

David

I agree, not the best glass but it seems to track well and has turrets. It's the best bet in that price range I think.

a good LR scope for around 200. that's pretty tough! as mentioned, the 3200 in 10X is a great scope for the money. SWFA has em for 179. if you will go to 300, a Super Sniper is probably the best value for a scope there is. tough as nails, turrets that will repeat. available in 10, 16, and 20X.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.