What do you do after you shoot 'em?

Sitkadeer, southern winter prime coyote might bring 6-8 dollars a piece IF you are luck! We mainly do bounty work. ADC work usually gets around 100 dollars per coyote. The price increases with milage and set-up fees sometimes. Just depends own the job. But I usually average 100 for coyotes and 50 for hogs, each.:D

Wow, 8 bucks. That smarts. But......100 bucks a coyote is dang good, especially if you don't have to work it up. Tit for tat I guess. Thanks for answering.

Here in CoCal we feed scavengers with them. The hides are not worth shucks down here.
Besides we shoot them for damage control down here.

Coyotes are nasty critters and I wouldn't skin one even if the hides WERE worth something.

Here we just leave em lay in a clearcut so the buzzards can find em quick. The buzzards prefer anything to a coyote but will eat them if that's all they can find.

I skin, process and tan/sell most of mine. Carried these suckers many miles in my coyote hunting career, and will probably go many more I hope--

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts