What did Santa bring?

cinch

So my wife forced me to open a present early. I was shocked to find I am the proud new owner of a Remington 700 xcr tactical 308. It looks like there is also another long skinny package under the tree. I know it is a little early, but everyone please post if you received anything a new blaster. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

I don't know what I got...but I am just finishing up my son's gift from me.

It is a 7.5 foot wide by 3 foot tall panoramic photo of a Cape Cod sunset. My giant printer is chugging along as we speak.

Last edited:
I had my wife open her present yesterday... she'd been wanting a Bose speaker for her I-Pod. In return, she asked me if I want to open mine. I told her nope! I can wait. Besides, I already open my present to myself last month... a Swarovski 7X42 SLC.

I sent BJ an envelope for Christmas and he sent me a Swaro LRF for Christmas. I also stumbled across a Wilde optical rangefinder on eBay and Santa delivered that too. I had thought that Clay Spencer would send me a Christmas present but maybe that will be a Birthday present.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying your own Christmas gifts. I do it all year long when I can. But it is always nice when you don't have to be sneeky!

Santa came mid Dec and brought me a 4.5x14 Leupold Mk4 LRT, with M1 knobs and a TMR reticle from another guy on this site.

Santa is also bringing my boys an Xbox360 and a Cabellas hunting game!

I did get the 22 Mag I had as a teenager back from a buddy and took it to the range today for the first time in probably 30 years.

Last edited:
I got me a Leica RF from Lerch a while back and I got a McMillan A5 on order, it won't be here for Christmas :confused: But I waited 25 years to find my sweetheart so I can wait another 8 weeks for the stock. Shame she don't read these forums:eek: She also got me a few other "bits n' pieces" for tomorrow:D

Merry Christmas all and spare a moment for all our bretheren spending their Christmas in the hot sandy places keeping us free.

HP

Girlfriend got me a RCBS trim mate station, Brother got me a ticket to the Avs Redwings game this thursday. I thought I did pretty well!

The final results are in. In addition to the XCR Tactical 308, I got a Sendero II 264 and a Kimber Custom CovertII 45acp. I really do not know what I did to deserve this, but I am very happy to say the least. Now I have to figure out how I am going to scope them up. What a terrible problem to have!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.