What did Santa bring you?

Have been upgraded to being a rhino GPS user. Came rolling into camp this past year about 3 hrs after dark and my son started in on me "where the hell you been?" :) So I think he convinced his mother it was time that the boys know where the old man is.
Probably isn't a bad idea with the amount of G bears we been running into the past couple years. No problems as of yet but them suckers sure have no fear at times.

Have been upgraded to being a rhino GPS user. Came rolling into camp this past year about 3 hrs after dark and my son started in on me "where the hell you been?" :) So I think he convinced his mother it was time that the boys know where the old man is.
Probably isn't a bad idea with the amount of G bears we been running into the past couple years. No problems as of yet but them suckers sure have no fear at times.
Very nice.

Nosler's new 7th edition load manual.
Nosler hat
Nosler shirt
Box of 180gr 30cal Accubonds
One pound of ffg pyrodex
Leather punch
Bowtech stool for my loading bench
Volumes 1 & 2 of Thunder Over The Ochoco by Gale Ontko
Cobra 19 Ultra III CB
AC/DC CD
Everclear CD
Waylon Jennings CD
& 1/5 of Pendelton Whiskey!

YA, For a poor guy, I MADE OUT LIKE A FREAKIN BANDIT!!!:D Mamma & the kids flat spoiled me rotten!
Snowing outside. This is the best Christmas since I was 6 years old!

To be fair, I did have 3 Christmas's this year. 1 with my folks, 1 with the in laws, & 1 with just my wife & kids. I'm still in shock! It was like the cumulation of "the perfect storm" of Christmas presents. NEVER would I have dared to dream this big. Typically I'd get one, maybe two simple gifts after we were done shopping for the kids, & my wife, IF we had any $ left over. I'm just Floored. Wow! Just Wow! Crazy cool! I'm on cloud 9!

From my wife:

Custom 338 LM..she had given me the go ahead almost a year ago for this Christmas so all the money that I spent on buying the parts was for this Christmas. (I still havn't gotten it yet because it is not complete but should be in a week or 2.)

When I get it, I will post some pics and specifics.

From the rest of the family:

Cabela's gift cards (I tell them to get me those every year)

Nosler's new 7th edition load manual.
Nosler hat
Nosler shirt
Box of 180gr 30cal Accubonds
One pound of ffg pyrodex
Leather punch
Bowtech stool for my loading bench
Volumes 1 & 2 of Thunder Over The Ochoco by Gale Ontko
Cobra 19 Ultra III CB
AC/DC CD
Everclear CD
Waylon Jennings CD
& 1/5 of Pendelton Whiskey!

YA, For a poor guy, I MADE OUT LIKE A FREAKIN BANDIT!!!:D Mamma & the kids flat spoiled me rotten!
Snowing outside. This is the best Christmas since I was 6 years old!

To be fair, I did have 3 Christmas's this year. 1 with my folks, 1 with the in laws, & 1 with just my wife & kids. I'm still in shock! It was like the cumulation of "the perfect storm" of Christmas presents. NEVER would I have dared to dream this big. Typically I'd get one, maybe two simple gifts after we were done shopping for the kids, & my wife, IF we had any $ left over. I'm just Floored. Wow! Just Wow! Crazy cool! I'm on cloud 9!
No naughty list for you:rolleyes:

No naughty list for you:rolleyes:

Oregon DMV doesn't agree.
4 tickets in 5 months, & now my license is temporarily suspended....
2 for speeding
2 for seatbelt (while stopped at stop sign, & stop light no less) heck I wasn't even moving, let alone at a rate of speed that would deem a seatbelt anything more than an annoyance.

I haven't been cited for years. A lot of years actually. But the few of us that are still employed make great targets for revenue....

Either way it was my fault for choosing to speed.
As far as the seatbelt thing goes, they can kiss my @$$! I'll wear it when I think I aught to.:rolleyes:

So ya, I'm on somebody's naughty list, but Santa looked the other way:D

Oregon DMV doesn't agree.
4 tickets in 5 months, & now my license is temporarily suspended....
2 for speeding
2 for seatbelt (while stopped at stop sign, & stop light no less) heck I wasn't even moving, let alone at a rate of speed that would deem a seatbelt anything more than an annoyance.

I haven't been cited for years. A lot of years actually. But the few of us that are still employed make great targets for revenue....

Either way it was my fault for choosing to speed.
As far as the seatbelt thing goes, they can kiss my @$$! I'll wear it when I think I aught to.:rolleyes:

So ya, I'm on somebody's naughty list, but Santa looked the other way:D
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good:cool:

Seatbelts = revenue, especially here in Michigan. They (LEO) can stop and site you if they see you with no seatbelt...from a distance and then use that for probable cause for other infractions like a license plate light out or something hanging from your rearview mirror or maybe a mounted head on your hood (keep that in mind Len).....:)

I can't afford any tickets and do my best to be John Q. Citizen. My job depends on my license, my commercial drivers license. As a safety and compliance officer for a large private trucking company, it's imperative that I maintain a squeaky clean image at all times.

I never speed and I always wear a seatbelt and obey all traffic laws, especially when I'm carrying, thats a double whammy here.

I haven't had any citations in at least 25 years, maybe longer.

I did pretty well this year too.
Wallet
chocolate
couple lbs of reloader 22
a coffee mug with a handle looks like a handgun
and a $500 gift certificate to my taxidermist...guess I better go kill something.

Great time with Family and we even woke up a to a fresh blanket of snow

Santa/my wife got me my usual Realtree Monster Bucks videos. Volume 1&2.

AND all of Shawn Carlock's videos. And Shawn is such a nice guy that he gave her Send It:3 for free. Being off work until the first of the year, I have some video watching to do. Starting tomorrow.

Jason

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts