What did I do to deserve this?

That's an awesome gift and a very generous gifter! Sometimes in life some folks just make impressions on others that you just really can't explain. Obviously you have made some of those impressions on the giver and they chose a fantastic way to show you how much you mean to them. Hats off to both of you!

Feenix, Decades ago at deer camp my first deer rifle, a Browning BAR, needed a new buffer, so a dear friend at camp loaned me his Ruger 77 270. I shot it to check zero and pleased with the way it grouped and handled. Killed 2 bucks with it that week.
I hope yours shoots as well and may God send a pair of bucks into your view when you take it hunting.

I got this today and am highly honored. An LRH Brother purchased this LNIB Ruger M77 MKII in 7MM SAUM from another LRH member and gifted it to me. It came with 30 MM scope rings, a new trigger (not sure of brand), and 50 brass. The picture does not do justice. The bore is nice, clean, and appears to have been shot much. The rifle seems to be well cared for.

View attachment 329426
View attachment 329428

Brother K, I hope it is OK to post. Thank you for the gift but most especially for your kindness and friendship. I love you, Brother, and I hope to meet you in person and your lovely family and possibly group hunt with your sons. I know you are very humble and might not want to reveal yourself for your selfless act of kindness.

Peace, Brother K, and God bless!

V/R
Ed
Today, I received a package of awesome threats from Brother K along with a Picatinny rail specifically made for Ruger; I believe it is a 20 MOA cant.

Weig-a-tinny rail.jpg

Thanks again, Brother K.

Today, I received a package of awesome threats from Brother K along with a Picatinny rail specifically made for Ruger; I believe it is a 20 MOA cant.

View attachment 330313

Thanks again, Brother K.
As a fellow Ruger shooter that rail is definitely the way to go! Awesome stuff on this post all the way around.