What clothes / Layering design do you guys use for late season in places like CO all I had was some ridge reaper stuff and some thermals.

i often wear the military ECWCS III.......Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System Gen III. Designed in multiple layers including waterproof/windproof. Purchase NIB on line from multiple sources...even EBAY. Very good performance, tough as nails, and cost effective.
How do the levels work?
Level 6 is warmer than level 7, or 7 is warmer than 6?

My clothes weren't very durable and could have been warmer and more layer able just wondering what you guys are using thanks!
I have three different scent lock suits depending on the weather ,might be the Savanna or the full season or my heavy suit strangely enough is called commander crossbow. all those suits are used with or without scent lock under layers usually just one standard weight with each suit ,although in the cold of winter I have a standard layer undergarment then a wool undergarment for my winter scent lock suit if need be

I wear a pair of merino bottoms, old pair of wool pants, and a set of puffy pants over those on real cold days. Tops I wear Voormi layers and various outer jackets depending. The Kifaru Lost Park 1/4 zip is very handy piece of gear for me as well.