What bullet for 338 rum for deer hunting under 300 yards?

Rquick

What bullets would you guys recommend for a 338 rum for deer sized game under 300 yards? Used for under 300 yards and or in the woods. I currently have 4 338s and the rest I shoot long ranger with currently running 300 match kings and 270 eldx.

225 accubonds with a stiff charge of rl25 or h1000 will lead to drt results. I just bought some Federal fusion 225's to experiment with and for a 300 yard shot, they would be perfect.

BLOW A DEER APART??? LMMFAO I needed that laugh in the morning 😂 🤦‍♂️

225 accubond running about 3300 fps is the arguable the best killing setup from 0 feet too over a 1000 yards and by that I mean shoot em head on or hard core angled or right through both shoulders etc.. not just perfect broadside calm and picking daisy's type shots..... that combo has laid to rest truck loads of animals from coyotes too giant AK brown bear and everything in between ... i have yet too see anything throttle animals like that setup does

I mean, I've seen a 300 RUM turn a whitetail's rib cage to jelly to the point I could reach my whole hand through the exit wound into the chest from the outside, but I'd say 95% of the deer was still in one piece. Arguably a humane kill because it pretty much removed the heart and lungs from the animal instantaneously. It was a 50 yard feeder shot, the girl missed with a 6.5CM one night and brought the cannon out the next day for some reason.