what binos are you using?

Man you guys run some great glass! I still have not convinced my wife I need Swaro 10X42's. But I will have a pair!!

In the mean time I have used the Leupold Wind rivers 10X42 for the last 5 years. Eyes get tired after a while, I statred putting them on a tripod when galssing and that helps.

My Brother just got the Vortex, i think dimanod backs. THey are much sharper and clearer than my leupolds. He paid around $350. I ythink they are a great value at this price point.

Willys

Man you guys run some great glass! I still have not convinced my wife I need Swaro 10X42's. But I will have a pair!!

In the mean time I have used the Leupold Wind rivers 10X42 for the last 5 years. Eyes get tired after a while, I statred putting them on a tripod when galssing and that helps.

My Brother just got the Vortex, i think dimanod backs. THey are much sharper and clearer than my leupolds. He paid around $350. I ythink they are a great value at this price point.

Willys

I got my Swaro's back in 1989. I think I paid about $750 back then. I sent them in about a year ago for an issue I was having and for any upgrades. They ended up replacing the binos and sent me a brand new pair. They were about 4 months shy of 20 years old. You have to love service like that! Get a pair from a good company and you'll have them for life.

Bob

I have the Swarovski 10X42 EL's and they are the best I have ever seen. I have put them side to side with Zeiss, Leica, etc and in my opinion they are the clearest.

Leica Geovids 10x42

DSCN1699.jpg

Now I don't have to want better binoc's cause there ain't none!

I have a set of SWARO 10x42 SCL's. I love them but SWFA has a set of MINOX HG 10x43 on sale for $599.95 normally around $900. If you can check out these MINOX's you may be very happy with them. They are very good glass, close or equal to my SWARO's.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.