What ballistic program to reverse engineer dope from known drops

Wilderness Blacktail

im surrounded by the marble mtn, trinity alps ans
Hey folks so what program/apps are you using that can edit or reverse engineer a ballistic chart from a couple known drops?
Ie my chart says 11moa at x distance (farthest I can find), I shoot and its actually 12.
I jus use Hornady and it's good to go to bout 600 and then I need some revisions. I had used a calculator that Gunwerks does this but its being revised right now?

I dont have any equipment that can do it and not going to be buying any soon. So in workin with a chrono reading, zero range, advertised BC and some known distance drops.

Hey folks so what program/apps are you using that can edit or reverse engineer a ballistic chart from a couple known drops?
Ie my chart says 11moa at x distance (farthest I can find), I shoot and its actually 12.
I jus use Hornady and it's good to go to bout 600 and then I need some revisions. I had used a calculator that Gunwerks does this but its being revised right now?

I dont have any equipment that can do it and not going to be buying any soon. So in workin with a chrono reading, zero range, advertised BC and some known distance drops.
I like Shooter what bullet are you shooting

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.