what are your opinions of the dednutz game reaper mounts?

I use one on my Savage 338 Edge. It has been doing a fine job holding my 3.5x15x50 Nightforce NXS. I mounted it and forgot it. I have a large DE brake on the rifle.

AJ

While I don't own one yet, the last time I talked to the helpful folks at SWFA they ranked them (dednutz) right up there with the Talleys. I've been very impressed with the talleys so when I replace my last set of Leupold standard mounts I'm going to give them a try as I believe there low version is a hair taller than talley's and will allow me to stay with a low mount versus moving up to a medium.

My new 7mm-08 is the first experience that I have had with the DNZ mounts. the selling point for me was the one piece, already alinged mount. Didn't have to wory about lapping or buying a scope mounting kit. They lock up solid and I have yet to have any probs with them. As said before, any mainstream company of rifles will more than likely have a DNZ mount for them. I will use these mounts in the future for sure.

Just got one for a Savage Short Action, very nice piece, fit perfectly, and the customer support is outstanding. They even answered my stupid questions over the weekend by iPhone. [DNZ in NC] A++

they are the only mounts i use. i also have the freedom reaper on my ar15. comes off and back on the rail dead nuts on every time. and for the price, you can't beat them.

On my dedicated LRH rigs I use heavy bases and heavy rings. However, on my lightweight and medium rigs I use the deadnutz exclusively. One less item to worry about in coming loose or shifting on you.

I was thinking of buying them but they seem really bulky. If someone could post a pic of what they look like mounted on the rifle upclose I would really appreciate it.

They may seem bulky until you see them, but they are light and sturdy. And best of all they don't require extension rings for most hard to mount scopes.
They are well thought out and high quality.

:D:D:D. Put mine on a Thompson Contender 30/30 super 14 Dead On every time ! Can't be happier . Will be standard equipment on any scoped firearm buy from now on .

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.