What are typical WY doe/fawn only hunt trespass fees?

pods8

Anyone have any knowledge of pricing to hunt private for just doe/fawn? PM's are fine if you don't want to post in public. I have a couple out of the area friends expressing interest in coming out to antelope hunt in WY. Personally I've just hunted drawable units with low public area since I have flexibility to just come back another time. However if I have some visitors coming for a just a few days I was wondering about the private option to increase success odds.

Eastern would be of most interest (less driving) but anywhere with strong draw odds would be useful to know.

It's pretty easy to find a ranch or two the second week of the season that will let you shoot does for free, but bucks will cost some money most of the time.

Not interested in bucks for the hunt, good to know on asking about doe for free after opening week.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts