What are these?

C.O. Shooter

Are they any good? I know they are indicators of some sort. The one I assume I could use as runout gauge, but would need the housing? Any thoughts? Thanks
DB071D52-2FDD-44DD-893E-DAF89A23F9EE.jpeg

The first one I have never seen that name.
Starett test dial indicators are not cheap. Amazon has one listed for 131.00 New.
When it comes to precision measuring Starett and Brown and Sharpe have been top drawer for many Professional Machinists and Gun Smiths for years.

Teclock is one of the first
" low cost" import indicators I ever experienced it came from Travers Tool or Manchester circa early 80's, yours appears to be later vintage. Good quality, I still have mine and it still works. The other is a Starett "Universal" very high quality, they were offered in kits mostly for lathe set-up. I also still have mine ( early 80's) and use it frequently.

Attachments

• PXL_20210622_101843536.jpg
    PXL_20210622_101843536.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 77
Those are called travel dail indicators used mostly with a mill or lathe but with the right set up can be used to check bullet run out or concentriy, the starrett is top shelf, these day the starrett indicator alone retails for well over a hundred dollars, the tecloch perhaps a third of that although a very good unit, I have both been using them for 40 odd years, the cheaper tecloch seems to have withstood the test of time, They are typically used with a magnetic base so they hold firmly on a mill or lathe, Amazon has a good selection of accessories available,

Thanks not certain what to do with these
They're indispensable when you need one and they dont eat much. Every garage sale or second hand shop I find them at a reasonable price I snatch them up. Bases are inexpensive and some older precision dies use them when seating bullets. You can make a little jig and check rim thickness on .22 LR cases to sort for accuracy. Of course you can also check cartridge case run out, tool straightness among other things.

I use these dial indicators testing bullet run out and neck thickness with a RCBS case gauge. Also use them for setting backlash on differentials and transmission end play.