What all copper .338 bullet for Bison?

Hard to say anything bad about a Barnes triple shock 250 grain either. Bison are a truly huge animal. I still can't believe I actually killed one with a bow. Seeing the skinned animal minus its head hanging up it looked like it came from another planet.
Isn't that the truth!!!! They are heavily built, prehistoric look critters alright.

give Badlands Precision 270 gr Super Bulldozers a shot, work great on large moose

4F1BF0BB-F9E2-470C-A8CC-975FCD9DBC41.jpeg

Wow, thanks all! I checked out the badlands bulldozers and think I will go with those...strictly for the aluminum tip! I used to shoot strictly Berger's and often wondered if any slightly deformed hollow points would be an issue. I think the aluminum tip takes that worry away.

Now, to decide if I'm going to make this trip happen or not...

I thought I'd add the Barnes 210gn TTSX.
I always wanted to do a bison hunt! Good luck

Bullet needs to be all copper out of my savage 110FCP 338 Lapua.

Powder i have on hand is Retumbo.

Thanks!!
0CE3A5AD-560E-4FC5-B367-955CE4CA18FD.jpegWhat remains of 180gr TSX from my Buffalo. Broke the left shoulder on entrance, passed through the internals, settled under the skin on the offside. .300 WinMag.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.