• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

What about primers???

there is a tread on Accurate Shooter where you can buy an app for your phone that tracks all websites and gives updates directly to your phone. might be an option for the shooters that are in need
I don't have this so have no idea if it is worth the money

Local shop said they can't even backorder. Sporting goods shops, gun shops and big box stores have almost zero ammo of any kind and certainly no reloading supplies.

there is a tread on Accurate Shooter where you can buy an app for your phone that tracks all websites and gives updates directly to your phone. might be an option for the shooters that are in need
I don't have this so have no idea if it is worth the money
Nobody has gotten anything that paid to use it. I'm gonna call it a flop for now. Unless you have a bot that will purchase for you I think you are wasting your time

Nobody has gotten anything that paid to use it. I'm gonna call it a flop for now. Unless you have a bot that will purchase for you I think you are wasting your time
good to know, thanks for the info. I have been able to get primers twice this year on Powder Valley and have passed up or missed out on other sites three times this year. they are out there just need a horseshoe up and you know where to get them

Heard from good friend who is sponsored by Vista, 18 months before we seem them regularly