what 200 or 220 grain bullet

tired

Im looking to shoot whitetail from 0 to 1000. Looking for a bullet that flys very well high BC and can punch through the front shoulder (quartering towards)? 300ultra sendero

I too have a 300 RUM Sendero that shoots one hole groups with the 200 gr Nosler Accubond. With groups like this from a good bullet, my search for the ultimate load is over.

Ronnie

200 Accubond. Sure didn't have a problem on the Moose shoulder this last year! Stuck under the hide on the off side just missing the off side shoulder bone but took two ribs with it. Perfect mushroom at 200 yards, ended up 136gr I beleive.

fb4320aa.jpg

fb431f15.jpg

fb45ed3a.jpg

[ 06-22-2004: Message edited by: Brent Moffitt ]

Another vote for the Accubond. 6 one shot kills last year on whitetails from 40 to 350 yds.. It performed perfectly,plus shoots .5 moa. Like previously stated search for the pefect load ......OVER.

I would also have to say the 200g Accubond. I worked up a load last year before elk season in my .300 RUM LSS. I use H-1000 and I shot a 1.5" 3 shot group at 525 yards the day before I left for my elk hunt. Muzzle velocity is 3100 fps.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.