What’s your five? 5 Calibers to do it all...

I know how you feel I am presently finishing up one build, I have one I am presently gathering parts for and I just specked out a new build today. 🤣🤣🤣 But I am with you, brother! I don't have a problem! Nope it's definitely not a problem! Not a problem...😂😂😂
You wouldn't know how to get your hands on a stretch 16 barrel would you???😁
I have never tried the stretch brand. But ive had good luck with criteion rifle length gas and have been got the last two barrels in 5 wks .
they r also button rifled. I normally build around a cut rifled barrels , but button barrels offer a savings .
proof carbon and bartlien have been my best shooting and easiest break in barrels time and time again.

I have never tried the stretch brand. But ive had good luck with criteion rifle length gas and have been got the last two barrels in 5 wks .
they r also button rifled. I normally build around a cut rifled barrels , but button barrels offer a savings .
proof carbon and bartlien have been my best shooting and easiest break in barrels time and time again.
I use Faxon on my ARs and I am presently running a Brux barrel on my ELR gun but have used Krieger for years on all my bench rest rifles. I have heard a lot of good things about the Stretch barrels but have never found any available. The website is always sold out and apparently unavailable for back order. The faxon on my three gun rig shoots 1/2 moa with black hills match, but they are hard to come by as well. I have a Wilson combat match set I was going to build a honey badger on but I am leaning now toward just another 16" match rifle.

Yeh for sure " never say never"
i have been a handloader since my dad taught me when i was 14 , i think he wanted me to take over loadiing for both of ur shooting lol.
over the next 35 yrs i accumulated 34 sets of dies in my loading room .
i had more dies than my wife had shoes ! Winning !
2017 my house burns to the ground . I got to start over , saying to myself NO WAY im gonna have that many cals again , i can keep it to 5 rifle cals and 5 pistols and can hunt or shoot anything in side that limit !
while that last statement is a true fact ................4 yrs later i have 8 sets of dies and 35 rifles and pistols .
why isnt there a support group for gun junkies .
i deff have a problem !

my point is a had 2 chances to keep it simple ,which the title of this thread sums it up , and i failed miserably ! Lol

You're not alone! I'd have to invest in California Closets for my wife to have room for as many pairs of shoes, as I have centerfire rifles!

Since we have a .22lr and a shotgun,

1:8" .22-250
lightweight 6.5; 6.5 creed or PRC
Lightweight 7mag for the mountains.
338 RUM
416 Remington

10mm as well. Guess I could trade the 338 and 416 for a 375HH to add in the 10mm

The 22 lr , the 260 my favorite deer cartridge , 308 best assault rifle cartridge , 338-378 weatherby my favorite Alaska rifle for 12 years , 416 rem mag my up close and person bear and anything that walks gun and tent gun when a 50 bmg feels small when. A bears on top of you !

I believe your question is answered in the first post

OK, a caliber is .17, .223, .243, .308, .338, etc.

A cartridge is .17 Bee, .243 Win, .308 Win, .300 WM, 300 Norma, 28 Nosler, etc. (Caliber vs cartridge).