What’s your favourite hunting arrow?

-62#, 28.5"
-Cheap Victory V-Force Gamers w/noisy Blazers and Exodus 125gr (450gr total weight, 12% FOC)

Nothing fancy, but balanced to my setup for best accuracy (not 20yd spots, but kill zones out to 100yds) and momentum/trajectory.

I'm new to bowhunting, but only kill has been a velvet P&Y eligible Coues with a 94yd pass through the boiler room including the offside shoulder blade.
Looking for a muley now, might try skinnies if I get an elk tag...

Black Eagle Rampage .001, 300 spine, 100 gr Thunderhead. I have shot Thunderheads since first day they came out and they fly great even out to 60. Arrow spine is everything for great fixed broadhead flight. Obviously, bow tune is critical as well but in today's bows, not that difficult! Shooting Hoyt DoubleXL so plenty of speed from orangutan arms.

I have been trying out Victory RIP Elite XV as well and they fly pretty good and little bit faster with lower gr/in. I picked up about 8fps with Victory but lost too much total mass for me.

Depends on what you're hunting. My arrow set up this year for deer and elk is a 4mm axis long range, iron will deep six components and collar, 3 fletch vanes from DCA customs, sevr 1.5 broadhead for deer and exodus for elk. Total weight right at 480gr

Matt

I'd suggest 350 spine Victory VAP V1's. Cut them at 27", with the 35 grain Shok Collar they will be about perfect spine. Fletch them 4 fletch, left 3 degree off set with Bohning 1.75" X Vanes.

The smaller profile vanes will give more clearance on your string and cable through the Reverse Assist Roller guard as the Z7 has a tendency to tune slightly in with a perfectly straight idler. Set rest 3/4" from Riser to center of arrow and nock point dead level with top of arrow running at top of Berger button (rest attachment hole). Bullet hole!

That will shoot lights out and penetrate like a much heavier arrow.

Steve
I've had Nock splitting accuracy with Victory RIP TKOs @ 30yds.Using Sever 100 gr Titanium heads. You'll want to shoot @ seperate 🎯 when tuning.
Shafts are too expensive to be Robinhooding @ 30 & 40yds.!
My setup: Mathews Halon 6 @ 60#
29" Draw. Total pass-through on Whitetail & Bear @ 28 yds & 32 yds.Good Luck 🏹

I've shot many hunting arrows in aluminum and carbon. Both the Maxima hunter and Gold tip XT Hunter have been my favorite shafts. I build my own arrows so I've played around with a few companies but settled on Gold tips primarily in the XT Hunter shaft

Past few years since I bought my Hoyt rx1 I have been shooting gold tip kinetic koas. I have really loved them slightly smaller diameter I believe 5mm and have no problem going through deer and tough arrows. I have always been a gold tip guy though. I run 30 inch draw with 65 pound draw and arrow weight is up to 485ish grains can't remember exact

I have loved shooting the Easton Carbon injexion 330s. Currently using them with AAE elite plastifletch #16 vanes in 6 fletch.

I've had good luck with black eagle carnivores with my compound and Easton axis traditional out of my curves.

Gold Tip for most of my compounds,Ravin .003's I've found are shooting better than the .001's especially at long distance for my crossbow's