What’s everybody using for iPhone ballistic apps ?

But if ya don't have service, the apps are useless correct? I typically practice in areas close to or very similar to were I hunt in the off season. That is where these things will be most beneficial to me.
And I agree with the dope cards, They have worked very well for me.
Incorrect. Where I am, no service is normal and desired. Ha ha. What people like to do is use local weather info but that's not that accurate depending on where you are. Paired with a weather meter, like a kestrel, you have a stand alone ballistic solution customized for your exact location and changing environment.

I use a Leica 3200 with on board ballistic computer that runs solutions to 1000. Beyond 1k I can pair to a kestrel 5700 and get solutions to as far as my Leica will range. Nothing I have on me in the field is depending on cell phone service connection

I used Ballistic for several years and it was just ok. I recently bought the Strelok Pro app and it is 10X better than Ballistic so far, in my opinion. The Strelok Pro firing solution has been perfect out to 775 so far for me, with no 'truing' needed. The user interface is very easy and you don't have to be a 14 year old gadget geek to be able to get the full benefit from it. I am very happy with it so far.
I am waiting on a Ketrel 5700 Ballistic to get delivered and I am planning to use it as my primary solver moving forward.
Applied Ballistics

But if ya don't have service, the apps are useless correct? I typically practice in areas close to or very similar to were I hunt in the off season. That is where these things will be most beneficial to me.
And I agree with the dope cards, They have worked very well for me.
The apps work without cell service. You do need weather inputs like temperature and barometric pressure. Strelok is set up to use your iPhones internal barometer and temperature I get from a Kestrel Drop. Humidity is also an input but not a critical as temperature and barometric pressure. For barometric pressure you want the true pressure at your location not the "corrected" pressure as reported by airports or weather reports. kestrel-drop-d3-ballistics thermodrop

My app is free with the ability to purchase a better one where you can store multiple loads and rifles. You could always try a free app for awhile.

I have always been a learned layman, learning from practicing in environment I hunt in, hands on.
As my reloading and rifle accurization skills and shooting abilities have increased over the last few years, thanks to many here on this forum; I find myself using free apps on bullet company sites and am wanting to to try out an app for my phone.
I may find out I like it 'OL SKOOL, maybe not.
I have no idea what to get or use one. Any suggestions would be helpful, Thanks
I'm Android, but Sterlok pro. Used it from come up card waiting for turret to be built. When turret came in it matched perfectly with what Sterlok pro had put out.

I have always been a learned layman, learning from practicing in environment I hunt in, hands on.
As my reloading and rifle accurization skills and shooting abilities have increased over the last few years, thanks to many here on this forum; I find myself using free apps on bullet company sites and am wanting to to try out an app for my phone.
I may find out I like it 'OL SKOOL, maybe not.
I have no idea what to get or use one. Any suggestions would be helpful, Thanks
Ballistic AE

John

I'm getting one for my phone right away
And hope to have the Kestrel funds by early summer so I can go through the paces before season