• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Western Washington WTS/WTT

Here is the BMG press: Weighs 90 pounds

Threaded for 1-1/2" 12 threads/inch dies.

The little green press on top is the RCBS Rock Chucker.

mc0M8Hk
mc0M8Hk.jpg

Qx1siAK.jpg

Qx1siAK

O2rWRGo.jpg

Silver cartridge on left is a 416 Rigby

zgO8cCa.jpg

I live in Oregon but will meet up for trade.
I have 6.5 Prc adg new and once fired brass. A few hundred 156 eol. Few boxes of 147 Eldm s. Plus cash
im in need of h1000, n565

I'm in Eatonville area. I'll take a look tomorrow and see what I've got laying around. I think I have a big jug of h1000 but I need to make sure I'm not using it for anything. Might be a few others. Only thing I can think of that I really need is more time ha ha!

I'm in Eatonville area. I'll take a look tomorrow and see what I've got laying around. I think I have a big jug of h1000 but I need to make sure I'm not using it for anything. Might be a few others. Only thing I can think of that I really need is more time ha ha!
I'd be willing to pay for the jug of h1000. I'm up in Bonney lake.

If you have any more h1000 I would buy what you have. Or RL 26
Thsnks

Ok, I looked this am and don't see anything I'm using it for. So I thought I had a big jug but it's 5 and about 2/3rds of 1# jugs so might be better instead of just one person getting it all? Anyways, I also have some Hornady bullets I don't need. Some of the boxes are partials. I'm actually looking for some new 300wsm brass for my brothers new rifle if anybody has some and would like to sell or trade. My work is having me take a COVID test today because my sinuses have been bothering me so I will be in quarantine until results are back. Also, what's a fair price for a # of h1000? I bought it last summer and can't remember what I paid for it

Recent Posts