• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Western Washington WTS/WTT

pointy sticks

I thought I would start a regional trade thread for western WA. Seems the other ones are gaining some traction. I will start it off.

I have to trade.
1000 cci small rifle primers
500 cci large magnum pistol
Few hundred small pistol

Things I need
Large rifle primers
Large magnum rifle primers
I live in Port Angeles

FYI I will be on vacation for the next week when I get a chance to check messages I will go off of time stamp.
Thank you

Last edited:
I thought I would start a regional trade thread for western WA. Seems the other ones are gaining some traction. I will go first.

I have to trade.
1000 cci small rifle primers
500 cci large magnum pistol
Few hundred small pistol

Things I need
Large rifle primers
Large magnum rifle primers
I live in Port Angeles

FYI I will be on vacation for the next week when I get a chance to check messages I will go off of time stamp.
Thank you
Thanks for starting this and I will watch with interest. I do need to go through my inventory of things and should be able to come up with a few things that I no longer need.

East side of Port Angeles up Mount Pleasant.

No primers to swap. A few barrels to sell or swap. Maybe more stuff.

Man cave photos below.

67PCA1R.jpg

61fyd47.jpg

wRCIJhD.jpg

IkDlknu.jpg

Last edited:
can you re-thread a 1/2x28 muzzle brake into 5/8x24? It's an aac 51 tooth suppressor adapter with lots of metal to work with.

got a bunch of Cci 250 and Fed 155 primers to trade. Also looking for H1000 and rl26

I'm in Oly off exit 111

East side of Port Angeles up Mount Pleasant.

No primers to swap. A few barrels to sell or swap. Maybe more stuff.

Man cave photos below.

67PCA1R.jpg

61fyd47.jpg

wRCIJhD.jpg

IkDlknu.jpg

can you re-thread a 1/2x28 muzzle brake into 5/8x24? It's an aac 51 tooth suppressor adapter with lots of metal to work with.

got a bunch of Cci 250 and Fed 155 primers to trade. Also looking for H1000 and rl26

I'm in Oly off exit 111

No, I cannot do any gun work for others as I do not have a FFL or Business license. The shop is my back yard retirement haven. Put the photos up just for fun.

Anyone shooting BMG?

No, I cannot do any gun work for others as I do not have a FFL or Business license. The shop is my back yard retirement haven. Put the photos up just for fun.

Anyone shooting BMG?
Yup! Or I was till our government banned them! 😭( You didn't ask for just local response)